Dominical Waverider Surf Camp is excited to announce we are reopening our doors after six months without a surf camp or surf retreat due travel restrictions to Costa Rica during Covid 19.
We miss our surf sessions, adventures, sunsets and good talk with our clients and friends from all over the world.
Here is an update about travel to Costa Rica during Covid:
COUNTRIES ALLOWED TO ENTER COSTA RICA
- As of November 1, 2020 travel will be permitted from all 50 U.S. states to Costa Rica. CURRENTLY open to residents of Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, D.C., Washington, and Wyoming, Georgia, Texas and Florida.
- European Union Countries
- Schengen Zone Countries
- United Kingdom
- South Korea
- New Zealand
REQUIREMENTS TO ENTER COSTA RICA
- Negative COVID-19 RT-PCR test within 72 hours prior to flight departure time from the country of origin.
- Travel insurance that covers accommodation in case of quarantine and medical expenses due to COVID-19.
- Complete digital epidemiological form Pase de Salud / Health Pass
- Tourists (from countries not allowed yet) must prove via passport stamps or otherwise that they have remained in an authorized country for at least 14 days
The great news is that Dominical Waverider Surf Camp will be ready to receive our dear clients back in Costa Rica in November! We will be offering daily surf lesson and hope to host our first surf camp and retreat for Thanksgiving week. You can book your surf lessons or surf camp packages now!!
Ah, our beaches are also opened all day for everyone to enjoy surfing!
Thank you all for your patience and support. Let us know if you have any questions and stay healthy!